Samurai Flamenco / Official Art (A-1 Pictures)
I look forward to Masayoshi’s future career as a stripper.
Love Samurai Flamenco!
inspired by this
ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS READY TO MAKE SOME DELICIOUS FUCKING BEEF CURRY
ARE YOU LIL SHIT BUCKETS READY TO FUCKIN EAT THAT CURRY LIKE THE WEEB YOU ARE WHILE YOU CRY OVER SAMURAI FLAMENCO AND YOUR SHIT FEELINGS
If that’s the case, please read below to learn how to make:
Mild Beef Curry with a side of Rice and Roasted Garlic
(serves 4 with leftovers)
adapted from: x
So I hate when people cop the fuck out and buy instant anything when you can just make the shit from scratch within minutes. So no, we’re not gonna use mother fucking curry boullion cubes, and we’re not gonna use a ready made curry sauce, we’re gonna make all of this shit on our on, and if you’re not ready for this wild ride, then you better fucking jump off like the shit wiener you are or strAP THE FUCK IN BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE A BUMPY FUCKING RIDE.
Ingredients for the roux:
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp tonkatsu sauce (click4recipe)
Ingredients for the curry:
- 2 tsp olive oil*
- 2 yellow onions sliced thinly
- 2 lbs of beef* cut into chunks
- 4 cups water
- 2 large yukon gold potatos peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small apple cored, peeled and pureed
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream (optional)
- Sawada’s poison (SUPER OPTIONAL AND NOT RECOMMENDED)
*I use olive oil because I enjoy the taste, but any cooking oil is alright, really.
*I’m using some leftover tenderloin, but other cuts that would work with this would be the chuck or the shin. You could also use other meats, or skip the meats and make it vegetarian by using carrot chunks and various other veggies.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and throw some mother fuckin onions in that shit. Saute them until they’re caramelized and sweeter than Masayoshi’s baby pictures, which takes about 30 minutes. Then turn up the heat to high and add the chunks of beef. Brown that shit good, son.
- Add the water to the sauce pan and boil that motherfucker like it owes you money. Skim off the fat and oil that rises to the top bc that shit’s grosser than that shrine in your closet dedicated to your waifu.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the potates, the pureed apple, the garam masala, and the salt. Cook that shit for like 30 minutes, or until the meat and potatoes are as tender as the looks Goto gives Masayoshi when he thinks Masayoshi isn’t looking.
- So now we’re gonna make dat roux. Melt the butter on medium low heat. Once it’s hella melted, add the flour nad curry and stir till you have a thick paste. Then add the black and cayenne pepper, and combine that shit before adding the tonkatsu sauce and ketchup.
- Mix all that shit together and cook it till it starts getting crumbly, then set it aside until the meat and veggies are done cooking.
- To make the actual curry, pour about 2 cups of liquid into your roux and whisk it till it’s smoother than Goto’s pick up lines when he text-flirts with his missing girlfriend.
- Pour that mixture back into the other pot and mix until it thickens, Incorporate the coconut cream now if you want to and then keep on mixing till everything all thick and delicious and fully combined. Add extra salt and pepper if necessary.
OH BUT YOU THINK THAT’S IT?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN THINK YOU ARE YOU GOD DAMN PLEB?! NOW WE GON’ MAKE SOME MOTHER FUCKIN RICE AND A WHOLE FUCKIN BULB OF ROASTED GARLIC TO EAT WITH YOUR DELICIOUS CURRY MADE OF JUSTICE AND PURITY.
My favorite recipe for Japanese Sushi rice can be found here
and HERE is my absolute favorite recipe for roasted garlic. Since you’re only gonna want about 1 bulb, what I do is basically all the same shit, but instead of using a pan, I pour some olive oil into a squar of tin foil and place the cut part of the garlic on the place where the oil it, I then proceed to wrap the entire bulb up and then i just throw that shit into the oven.
the thing about roasted garlic is that you can eat that shit whole with a bit of salt and olive oil, but it’s also soft enough to be mixed and spread onto things like butter. Roasted Garlic is love. Roasted Garlic is life.
SO OKAY LOSERS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS RECIPE
THIS IS ONLY #1 OUT OF THE 3 RECIPES I’LL BE MAKING FOR THE SAMURAI FLAMENCO/KILL LA KILL FINALE
STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS FUCKING MANKANSHOKU MYSTERY CROQUETTES AND A TRADITIONAL JAPANESE STRAWBERRY CAKE.
No one deserves to have their umbrella stolen. Please return the umbrella! Now, let's go find who stole yours!
justice and purity in it’s most highly condensed form
"Is that person someone you care about?"
"A precious friend."